welcome

"blog ini blog biasa milik insan biasa"



Tuesday 24 May 2011

fEar_pessiMistiC…

aSSAlamualaikum..& Very good evening..hmm..still thinking..what I want t0 share ab0ut with all of u t0day.Ahaaa..n0w  I’m interested to share with u bout my English class that I have or must attend during this 4 month semester break.. and what about  the headline  I give for this post “ FEAR-PESSIMISTIC” with my English class?? Actually this is what I want to talk and share with u from my experience in my last 2 class….intermediate conversation and phonetic class..From this class..i learnt the meaning of fear and pessimistic. How the important of effort to leave your  unselfconfident ,shyness and all the attitudes that make  u down, And now I was try  to get all that..that’s y I trying to improve my  English through  write sometimes in the blog by using English language..this is my first  trial to let my writing reading to all and I  realize a bit late for me to do all these kind of things But I trust better late than never..*kan3..hahaha…
Purposely in the conversation class where I’m in the intermediate phrase, I’ve learnt to practice speaking in the same time generate the idea to my topic that are discussing. Maybe through debating, discussion, ask the opinion and so on..(The class before we were practiced give the opinion about several simple topic like what u can do if bla3 and bla....and which one u choose..why? and give your opinion..(heee..actually I ‘m  lazy to mention specifically about that, if u want to know,I’’ll  can share u the handout later..=P.WHILE in the phonetic class I learnt to pronounce the word. New expose for me while learnt  it=),hmm..i think thats all.. about my EG3 class *grammar* and special writing I don’t  attend yet..so, I still blur about t..hopefully..this 2 new class  that I’ll follow tomorrow will bring me lot of improvement in English language..tQ..
Back to my point, fear and pessimistic..~~Keep It away Fr0m your ATTITUDE~~
=)
WASSALAM…

No comments:

Post a Comment