welcome

"blog ini blog biasa milik insan biasa"



Sunday 22 May 2011

what happen 2 u last night ezzat ???

MONOLOGUE ezzat :
cALm d0Wn  ezzat ! cAlM d0wN ! i know u can control ur feeling..huk333...

I don't know what was happen 2 me   last night until  force  me   to make  a decision to post something that sound like i'm  was very frustrated. i don't know y because  of the small matter issues i was acting like that.. and until today i still keep thinking y must i hardly scolded  my brother and very sensitive with my m0m [ but then  i  was told my mom about my feeling later =( sory mom]..maybe i don't pray Isyak yet on that time.huuuu.small matters ???hmm..yup.it is about my new hobby..this blogging activity..i'm was very2 frustrated last night  juz because of i don't know how to edit  n manage sort of thing that relate with my blogg.. s00 trouble la izaty.. but alhamdulillah my buddy ,YAS SARA  has a lot teached me how to do all that kind especially  about my gadget."thAnk YaS..=)" hmmm,, whats about the 2nd issue ???.its relate with a friendship that i was make before.huuu..errkk..enough2..let it remains secret in my heart.0nly make me feel dissapointed if talk b0ut it  much....

So,in the nutshell..
1st :control ur emo and don't blame everyone that not  know nothing .
2nd: be patient...remember Allah..coz Allah know the best 4 u..
3rd: good buddy always with  u..
and lastly........."tROUBLE  is A fRIEND"-LEnKa ( i luv this song)


p/s:  assalamualaikum..post kali nie ditulis dalam bhasa omputeh coz nk tangkap mood.ptg nie nk p klas  omputeh..so,speaking la cket kan..hari nie 2nd clas ak lpas clas conversation hari jmaat lpas.(ngn budak cina kot..ak sorang ja melayu ,hehe)anyway...omputeh ak x se'strong' kwan2 yg dok oberc..(shat..atiq,&ramai lg...haiii..).s0.,Klu ada silap mohon ditegur..ak masih belajar..heee

3 comments:

  1. xpa, bnykkn berlatih menulis n baca tulisan2 english

    All the best yaw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS...akanku ikot nasihatmu itu..insyaAllah..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe. ye. xde mslh. most wlcome. ~~

    ReplyDelete