welcome

"blog ini blog biasa milik insan biasa"



Friday 27 May 2011

HOPEFULLY ..

1 PM- 4PM: SPECIAL WRITING & PHONETIC CLASS
7 PM- 8.30 PM:: INTERMEDIATE CONV CLASS

P/S: today's class..hmm..not bad..have a bit improvement  ( think s00..hehe..coz i'm able to feel confortable with the teachers,brave to speak on my opinion ),but still need more to learn,...


assalamualaikum...=)
to all  my followers and who ever you are that  reading on this entry or my previous entry....
0nce again..i'm ordinary person with have ordinary abilities..d0ing  wrong where i'm  also not perfect in all my actions, decisions ,and abilities, thats why deeply from my heart i need you guys to help me and not totally condem me ( not 4 sure bout this) with my post in this blog..please support me ,please correct if i'm wrong..hopefully..

~ thanks to all my friends  that always support me  ~

wassalam..

*ak tauu..ayat2 bi dalam post aku bukannya betul sgt..tp x salahkan klu nk belajar..skadar nk generate idea , cr vocab baru & dari duduk saja x tau nk buat apa..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment